Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to My Blog. I'm a high school senior

and I can't wait to share my life with you.. even if it's just like four people.

[home] [about me] [family] [my favorite things] [rules to live by]

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Late "College" Nights


I'm craving an ice cream cone or a flurry right now, and it's pretty serious. So instead I went off the the school diner thing and grabbed a parfait.



Looks delicious, right? And if Hannah doesn't eat her's, guess who gets another one for tomorrow morning. THIS GIRL! 

We've been in the library since 6 o'clock. 6 O'CLOCK!! That's four hours of me sitting on her laptop, getting arm cramps, and trying to find something to do or write, which is not easy.
I did some more skypeing but it was running really slow and kept freezing up the laptop so I had to put that to a stop :( I'm clearly bored. I might take another trip to the diner and spend some more of her $140 that needs to be used up by the end of the semester. YAY FOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment