Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to My Blog. I'm a high school senior

and I can't wait to share my life with you.. even if it's just like four people.

[home] [about me] [family] [my favorite things] [rules to live by]

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Countdown Post

As I senior I have many things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming months. As they approach, I get more and more anxious for the days to come. Here's my 4 major countdowns and they're current ticking timer. I CANT WAIT. 




Unfortunately, there is so much I have to do before any of these dates come. 
16 softball games 
10 hours of community service
1 Position Paper
1 BOE Meeting
30 Clinical Hours
6 Anatomy Classes
2 Lab and Lecture Exams
Dance Recital Weekend
Prom
And 35 more Senior English CLASSES! 

Yes, of all the things I have to do, I dread English class every day the most. I"m pretty sure softball will make things go by quickly. We play 16 games (including 1 tournament) in 5 weeks! It's going to be a crazy season. I cant wait! I feel like this year has gone by so fast and I can't believe I only have 8 more weeks of high school. Just 67 days til I leave this town behind for nearly two months and just a four and a half months until I'm off to college. It's incredible. 
It slightly scares me to think that once I leave for Tennessee, my whole life will change. I'm used to spending time with all these people I've grown up with and once I leave, that time disappears. I will have a few weeks once I get back but by then it's a little late. It's unbelievable how fast time gets away. 67 days just doesn't seem like enough time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment