Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to My Blog. I'm a high school senior

and I can't wait to share my life with you.. even if it's just like four people.

[home] [about me] [family] [my favorite things] [rules to live by]

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goodies From The Outlets

Shopping wasn't a total success. But, I, generally, stuck to my list and I got some great stuff for pretty cheap. 
Here's My
Allowed to Buy List
sunglasses
jewelry
purse
wallet
belt
bright cami
white cami
bathing suit 
white bra
shoes
shorts
capris
dresses/skirts



And My Not Allowed to Buy List
SHIRTS! 

But, I couldn't help myself. The deals got to me. 


(note: we didn't plan on having the Salvatores in this picture but when I downloaded and edited it, I had to keep them :)




So I only got two. Not bad, right? The first one was $7 and the gray and yellow was $3. How could I pass up a $3 shirt that is a quarter yellow? I couldn't.


Vera Bradley bag -- Been DYING to buy one but I haven't gotten around to it. FINALLY! 

I would say a pretty successful day. In addition to all this awesome stuff I got, I bought a white cami and a bright pink one. Really glad I brought a ton of cash with me.