Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to My Blog. I'm a high school senior

and I can't wait to share my life with you.. even if it's just like four people.

[home] [about me] [family] [my favorite things] [rules to live by]

Monday, April 9, 2012

First Timer

I'm sitting in my sisters dorm room, bored out of my mind while she's doing homework. I check twitter and facebook and after ten minutes, I had nothing left to do. So she hopped on her laptop and opened up some blogs (which she is always going on and on about). I start flipping through some of them and I read hers and I figure "what could it hurt?" 

Nearly two hours later, I'm finally posting my first blog. I had thought about blogging before but I never had the time to do it. I figure spring break with all these free time would be a great opportunity for me to get started, although I'm pretty sure my only follower will be my big sis. 

#ohwell  <-- favorite twitter trend 



2 comments: